Aritronix Customer Service

BigBSBusa

Comin' back stronger than ever!
Donating Member
Registered
Lots of debate about other brands of motorcycle alarms recently, so I thought I'd throw this out there. Somehow I managed to lose the remote pager for my alarm and called them Monday afternoon to order a new one. Standard delivery is FedEx 3 to 5 day for $7. I wanted it a little sooner and went with the express delivery for $12 which meant I should have it today (Wednesday). Well, when I got home yesterday it was sitting on my doorstep. Pulled the tail section off Midnight and got it programmed in about 20 minutes and back in action. I know it wasn't all Aritronix's doing, but I appreciate their effort. And I guess FedEx's, as well.

Man I cant say anything but good about Marco and thier customer service for the Scorpio alarm. I was having the toughest time setting my proximity sensor. Sometimes it would be too sensitive and others not enuff. I called and gave details about my mount location etc. They set one for me and over nighted it to me with prepaid envelope to send the old one in for testing. BEST ALARM FOR THE BUCK W/SUPPORT THAT IVE SEEN.....

JD

Group: Members
Avg posts/day:1.54

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Man I cant say anything but good about Marco and thier customer service for the Scorpio alarm. I was having the toughest time setting my proximity sensor. Sometimes it would be too sensitive and others not enuff. I called and gave details about my mount location etc. They set one for me and over nighted it to me with prepaid envelope to send the old one in for testing. BEST ALARM FOR THE BUCK W/SUPPORT THAT IVE SEEN.....

JD [/QUOTE]

Location, Location, Loaction ! Try to keep that sucka (perimeter sensor) away from metal, JD.

They have excellent customer service. I was missing a part and they sent it right out, no questions asked. Also, ordered a second transmitter. I would recommend to anyone.

good company,
I had issues with the remote, they sent me a new on, got it 3 days later with a prepaid box so i can return my old one

<!--EDIT|1127 TO 1299
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129823913 -->

I had issues with my remote also, screen was blinking very fast when remote get hot. I called aritronix and the said that is normal.
Any other issues anybody?

Back