Are you at work today?

Yup, sitting here in the office. I just realized yesterday that I'm off tomorrow. Today is a dead day it's like being here on a weekend.

Yep. I'm at work. It was 39 degrees here this morning and sun shining so I rolled the bike out and used it for my commuter today. It was a little cool but it should be in the mid 60's when I sprint the 40 miles home this afternoon.

If things were normal I would be at work. Right now I am at the hospital with my mother waiting for her to come out of recovery. Be happy for your health folks. There are worse places to be other than work.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Yes; like you Vonderbach, when you own it, you do what you have to do....

If things were normal I would be at work. Right now I am at the hospital with my mother waiting for her to come out of recovery. Be happy for your health folks. There are worse places to be other than work.

hope things are ok man..

Headed to work in a few and tomorrow and Christmas morning...

Have a Merry Christmas everyone... :beerchug:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks bro, getting better by the day.

My wire took the day off, so she's expecting me to do the same. :( One of my vendors made me swear I would not work on Christmas Day. :laugh: The phones aren't ringing this week (normal), but first two sales this morning are chain oiler to Japan & Powerlet outlet for person in Singapore. Plus need to get some brake lines in the mail today. These two weeks are really quiet so we build webpages of new product non-stop.End-of-Year Huge sale starts Dec 26th!

Spent several hours yesterday trying to get Java popup to work in Internet Explorer. ??? :banghead:

New Taillamp - Finish this up today if I can get the java to work. :poke:
Buy Now: Suzuki Hayabusa Parts & Accessories, Modify Suzuki Busa | Pashnit Moto

tallight_08_busa2_clear.gif suzuki_hayabusa_08_3-smoke_179.jpg

tallight_08_busa2_clear.gif

suzuki_hayabusa_08_3-smoke_179.jpg

WORK ALL WEEKEND!!! But I have no complaints Patients first and always!! God bless an amazing health care system... While we still have one

The temp reached 62 here today do I decided to bail at lunch (nothing much going on) and took a 200 mile twisty run on some newly blacktopped roads to scuff in my new set of BT016's. I have about 1/4" inch left before I erase all of the chicken strips aqnd I expect to get all of those tomorrow. Nothing better than putting $280 worth of tires on my bike and trying to wear them out in week.:laugh:

Back