Are you at work today?

Vonderbach

Your AD here!
Donating Member
Registered
It's really weird. I came in today to open the office just in case some of my customers were open today. I gave the staff the day off. I've talked to a couple people and it's like the twilight zone, nobody really knows if they're supposed to be working today. :laugh: Everyone I've talked to is like "we're here, but not sure what's going to happen." So yeah....I guess I get to catch up on paperwork today. :beerchug:

Merry Christmas and I hope you're not working today! :thumbsup:

yea dude, at work today till 5...SUCKS....it's a nice day today, i rode my bike to work and all i can do is stair at my helmet....I WANTA RIDE!!!!!!

Merry Christmas everyone.:santa:

I work today and tomorrow. Then get all next week off. :beerchug:
But then again, if you count hanging out at the org all day "working"... :rofl:

Off until next week!, unless I get called out. Hopefully not, but it usually happens this time of year...people get emotional and distraught for some reason.

I'm here, reading people's emails until 1300. Then I'm on the road to visit family over Christmas. Hope everyone has a happy, safe, and warm holiday.

I have a half day today, which I should have worked from home since there is no one in the office. Starting tomorrow I have off until Jan 3!!!!! :cheerleader::cheerleader:

Since I probably will not be on a computer much during that time, I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a SAFE and Happy New Year!.

I'm here until 5 then off until Jan 4th. It's dead here been sitting around talking, eating Christmas treats the secretary brought in and surfing the web.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

got off about an hour ago and have to be back in at 2130...i don't get a day off until the 30th

Off today. But I have already got a call that woke me up from the mill this morning. Got up, logged on the computer and took care of them so they could keep production running. :)

I am at work, being the nice guy I am covering for our Region so others can be off, also giving my officers half a day off today.

Ahhh... the command is on stand down until the 4th. Oh. And no.duty!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Back