ar15 lower receiver?

phil823

Registered
been looking for weeks for a AR15 lower receiver, either a finished product that can be shipped to me or FFL, or an 80% with a jig, to build my firs AR slowly. i guess i chose a hell of a time to start with all the recent incoming bans, and such.

does anyone know of ANY company, online or local that has 1 or more of these in stock?!? or perhaps someone with a CNC machine!?

im to the point of getting desperate, but the few i do see on the broker ar Gouged the hell out of price wise!

So fellow ORG members im turning to your help!

Is this what your looking for? I'm not familiar with AR's but others here will speak up....I've dealt with the brick & mortar store locally and they give pretty good customer service.

AR15 Lowers - Impact Guns

yup those are them, although those are Full Lower Receivers...and i see they also have a 200% or so price markup!

i just emailed a few local CNC shops to see if they would be willing to CNC a small batch of 80%'s. to make the full 100% completed Receivers, legaly i would have to "push the start button" on the machine as Custom made Receivers that are not from a dealer with serials Can NOT be sold or traded, and are for personal use.
many shops often have "build Partys" where you bring in the 80%, they set it up, and you press "start" so its legal.

in the 80% form they are not considered a "firearm" by the ATF. and i have access to a XYZ mill to finish them...

Sidenote: im going to the Busa Bash in April, so if perhaps someone gets there hands on a 80% or something, or has a shop thats willing to help. it would be an ideal spot!

i have all the schematics and CNC designs on a CAD file and a few other formats ready to roll.

Id check armslist.com, saw a few local to me around the $250 mark, not too bad considering the times. Id also add to look at alot of NYS listings, some people are gonna sell em off rather than register with the new law. Im in Binghamton and more than happy to look at things help anyway I can.

Back