April fools joke

busa boyz

Donating Member
Registered
BEFORE THIS SITE LOOSES ANYMORE GREAT MEMBERS (JINXSTER) MODS PLEASE DONT TELL PEOPLE IF YOU DONT THINK ITS FUNNY THAN GOODBYE.

rock.gif

Folks are free to leave anytime they wish. If they want to make a grandstand play out of it, so be it. If folks just leave,then there is never an' issue. Sometimes people will remember them and ask about them down the road,and sometimes not.

If someone wants to quit "a website" because an' April fools prank is pulled,and then make unkind comments,what would like us to do. They say something,we say something.

They say nothing,we say nothing.

In this particular case the member in question made it sound like we we're controlling his Saturday morning,somehow personally trying to affect his day somehow. On purpose. How rediculas.

He blew it way out of proportion.

As an owner,or admin or mod,we can't chase everybody who wants to leave and try and hold there hand,and beg their forgiveness.....

<marquee><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Not for playing an' April Fools Joke.</span></marquee>

Make sense? RSD.

No harm done here, but not everyone has the same outlook on things as I. Gotta admit though, that was comedy...

what happened?
someone couldn't buy or sell something for a few hours on CAP's board, at CAP's expence?
someone couldn't talk to his friends or post ##### for a few hours on CAP's board, at CAP's expence?
someone thinks their more special than the rest of us?

come on people..it was 12 hours..and a damn good joke
thanks RSD...someone needs to get over themselves:)

i about cried when I saw the board would be down from now on. Not that I spend that much time here but its a great resource for everyone and its just fun to hang out here.
tounge.gif

Actually, the April Fools' joke had an opposite effect on me ... I want to be a donating member now ....
tounge.gif

I just got an email from a friend from Sh.org asking if I was going to post on that site since mine was closing. I about crapped my pants and signed on really really fast. I obviously missed a good prank... Made me realize how much I love this place.
biggrin.gif

im glad it was just a joke, i was really confused last night when i tried to log on, but now all is good.......

-WHEELMAN

I was on last night and after reading about my 5th post "the message" came up saying that the board was going down and damn if I didn't fall for it. That was a great April Fools joke because I bought it

But it also did make me think that we should all be dontating members to make sure that the board stays up. It is a great resource that I like to have access to!

RSD, Doug - you should set up a auto pay program where members could have an automatic dontation made from a credit card or checking account!

Great Joke! Ya got me at about 10pm PST last night!

Kent:laugh:

I was on last night and after reading about my 5th post "the message" came up saying that the board was going down and damn if I didn't fall for it.  That was a great April Fools joke because I bought it

But it also did make me think that we should all be dontating members to make sure that the board stays up.  It is a great resource that I like to have access to!

RSD, Doug - you should set up a auto pay program where members could have an automatic dontation made from a credit card or checking account!

Great Joke!  Ya got me at about 10pm PST last night!

Kent:laugh:
The site is fine financially. If it were not...you know RSD would spill the beans.

No worries, all is well. Enjoy. RSD.

what happened?
someone couldn't buy or sell something for a few hours on CAP's board, at CAP's expence?
someone couldn't talk to his friends or post ##### for a few hours on CAP's board, at CAP's expence?
someone thinks their more special than the rest of us?

come on people..it was 12 hours..and a damn good joke
thanks RSD...someone needs to get over themselves:)
I agree. One of the best Aprils Fools jokes I've had the privilege to be fooled by. My wife is still laughing at me for my depression this morning.

dang it......boy, you fellas got me "hook, line and sinker!" Darn good one and will surely remember this for a long time.
biggrin.gif

Back