Apparel

Okay gang. I'll go broke trying to have shirts of all color combos done. If you are interested PM me with zip and I'll give you a price with shipping.
As soon as a new color is ordered and done I'll post pics.

I'm only going to try and keep this thread alive on page 1 until 02/24.

Okay gang. I'll go broke trying to have shirts of all color combos done. If you are interested PM me with zip and I'll give you a price with shipping.

I could pin the topic for you,say the word.

plus I will get a couple shirts off you. PM on its way.

i was out at pd busa house today pickin up a chock droppin off rims and just talkin about bash plans , i have seen these items and they are top notch high quality , i even had a mock turtle neck givin to me as a sample great shirt great fit great desighn , i an definatly interested in some other items , that black sweatshirt with the red kanji is killer and embroidering is definatly the way to go , so hit him up with a pm if you have interest

thanks again is it april yet ?
biggrin.gif

I know the feeling

I'm In, PM sent.

Could a better photo of the hat be added to the post? With description.

Thanks.

<!--EDIT|Fugly
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140609908 -->

Thanks John for the
bump.gif

Okay. Thanks to all those who have expressed interest. I think I returned PM's to all who have sent. Fugly and Valium, you also have PMs.

For now I am limiting this to mock t-necks, polo's, sweatshirts, and hats. Wasn't gonna offer hats but seeing as you guys with eagle eyes saw mine in pic. and have inquired... Hats too.  
smile.gif

I am working out colors, sizing, ordering to shipping turn-around time, pricing, shipping, payment, donations, etc.. details.

Please bear with me. I want to get every possible detail and SNAFU planned for and addressed before they appear. I don't like surprises and want to keep everything "on the level" here.

When I get all this info compiled I will post a thread , (get it ?? thread) in merchandise forum with lots of pics.. As I get more color combos done I'll post pics in the new thread too.

Thanks again gang.
Charlie

I have started a in merchandise forum. Still not complete but more info. found there.
Thanks!

Back