Apparel

sound great let me know i will take a black ,grey other colors if avai....Just let me know..Do some short sleeve polo shirts you know I call them polo but there dress short sleeve pull overs

biggrin.gif
could definatly come in handy , i could take a couple !

Update.
Got a black mock t-neck done with silver thread to get idea what it will look like.
I have decided to forgo the idea of incorporating the .org into design as Cap has advised me he has plans in works.
I have already absorbed the $30.00 design set-up fee.
This particular 100% pre-shrunk cotton mock shirt cost me $20.00.
I will be working on what shipping charges would be via USPS. Anybody with input please PM.
I would like to be able to donate something for each shirt to the .org.
What is a fair price to ask? I'm not looking to make anything, just provide a shirt to anyone interested and help Cap pay a bill or two.
I am also having a full turtleneck done, and a "polo" shirt and sweatshirt done with a little larger kanji on the chest.
Will post more pics. and prices when done.

<!--EDIT|PDBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140281329 -->

Kanjitnec1__1_.jpg

those look great.

what should you sell for?

I say factor everything in and see if there is still interest.

the garment itself...
the embroidery...
the shipping to the farthest US point(int'l costs way more)
your time and trouble...
packing materials...
it all adds up.
and a couple bucks for the Org. if ya want.

Then you won't go broke and can provide nice product.

ignore the nay sayers...
wink.gif
you always get at least one.

Thats nice looking out for the bro's if you ask me

Thanks. RSD

The shirt looks great. When you have everything finalized let us know. Count me in for sure. Thanks for all the work on the shirts.

Tim
smile.gif

I am definitely in for a mock or 2 plus a sweatshirt. Keep us posted!
Looks great!

I would be in for a polo and a sweat shirt, but would like to see a pic of those.
Also would you beable to put the kanji on the two corners of the collar on the polo?
I think that would look cool.

<!--EDIT|Batman#1
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140305549 -->

I don't know if the polo collar will allow ample room for the design. As it is set in machine it is the largest size it can be to fit on a mock T-neck, and also look big enough as a chest logo. If he resets size, he'll have to charge set up cost again.
He's going to do up a sweatshirt and a mock t-neck in red thread. I'll post pics when I get sweatshirts done.

Mock t-neck shirt colors are black, white, red,and navy. That covers most base colors right? I can always purchase one/two from Wally world and give to him.
Thread colors are available in just about anything you could imagine. I need to look into burnt orange. I am going to locate a pic of all year and color combos and give to him to match thread.

Cost will be no more than $25.00 per shirt(including $5.00 donation to the .org) plus shipping. That is absolute max price. I will work to lower but don't want to be using crap shirts.
If you are going to the bash, I will bring shirts to you at that time and save shipping.

Thanks and keep the input coming.  
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|PDBusa
Reason for Edit: "addpic"|1140379340 -->

shirts_002.jpg

red kanji on black sweatshirt

<!--EDIT|PDBusa
Reason for Edit: "pic"|1140379421 -->

shirts.jpg

Back