Apparel

PDBusa

who, me?
Donating Member
Registered
I have a buddy who is working on embroidery for turtlenecks for me. I am starting with having a Kanji put on the neck. I'd like to incorporate the .org on future design. Of course I need to check with Cap. first but want to get feelers out. I'm thinking of offering different color thread/shirt combos to match with bike combos?
Once designs are done, it will be inexpensive to do (basically the cost of the shirt+shipping) and anything can be embroidered ie. polo shirts/hats/t-necks, and of course thongs and pink fuzzy chaps for a select few.  
wink.gif

I'll post up pics when just the kanji is done on mine, and work out price/contributions to the .org/etc. if/after I get the go ahead from Cap., and there is any interest.
Hopefully I can get some done before the bash and deliver personally.  
smile.gif

Anybody interested?

02/18 added pic and more info below.

<!--EDIT|PDBusa
Reason for Edit: "add pic"|1140281095 -->

Kanjitnec1__1_.jpg

Turtle necks sound great. Especially now with the temperature hovering around freezing in the mornings.

75 views and only 5 interested?
rock.gif
At least I thought it was a good idea
sad.gif

Great idea PDBusa! I can't wait to see pics, polos and hats will work for me!!

75 views and only 5 interested? [/QUOTE]

uuhhhhhh...turtlenecks.....embroidery....chaps.....surprised?

75 views and only 5 interested?

uuhhhhhh...turtlenecks.....embroidery....chaps.....surprised?[/QUOTE]
uhhhhh yeah,  
rock.gif

Many folks here are from cold climates and ride year round. Don't know any manufacturers who have jackets that go to jaw line. Neck can get dayum cold at speed when temps drop below 45*. Shame on me for trying to add a bit of style and promote the .org.
Guess we can't all live year round in perfect climates.

Oh and that the pink fuzzy chaps? That's a J-O-K-E.
biggrin.gif

I think more are interested but embroider start up can cost. Price would make the difference.

I'd buy a few! I could always wear them when I'm in the Vette!
biggrin.gif
Then maybe I could avoid the cager comments from the local riders.
laugh.gif

But seriously. I would buy a 2 ro 3!

turtle neck or mock turtle neck? Most of the "labeled" ones are mock's. Please let me know.

Thanks,

Steve

I'll post pics. when I get mine done and have more info on price/.org donation etc..
Thanks for replies.
smile.gif

Back