anyone with ecu editor in michigan?

card16969

Registered
Ok so i know this is asking ALOT but i was wondering if anyone around michigan had the ecu editor cable and software and was willing to hook up to my bike and pull off the limiters and show me around the software (of course i would buy the end to attach to my bike). Im trying to convince my buddy to learn the software and start tuning with it as he owns a dyno and I want to show him before numbers and after removing just the restrictions in the lower gears and the top gear eliminator etc compared to just tuning with a power commander. I managed to get myself into trouble on the bike this summer so not having a license till july ive been spending alot of time tinkering with the bike and sinking all my extra money into it. It would be a couple months before i could do anything as the bikes tore downs forks are about to come off so i can rebuild them and get the bike ready for paint and powdercoat. Just an idea and hopefully a way to actually get someone in michigan to tune using the software.

Greg Smith, from Boost by smith is in MI.

Depending where you are, Schnitz racing is in Decatur, In, and he could do it as well

Is Milwaukee or Chicago area within your range to travel? Because I am trying to find someone in my area to do the same. If I cant find anyone, I'll be buying the stuff myself & learning it.

Is Milwaukee or Chicago area within your range to travel? Because I am trying to find someone in my area to do the same. If I cant find anyone, I'll be buying the stuff myself & learning it.

unfortunately im not im on the east side of the state about 5 hours from chicago

Boost by Smiths Site shows that Win Racing in Naperville and Power Brokers in Chicago BOTH have ECU tuning for Busa's

i do NOT know about how good they are nore the price though. i would like more information though!

Back