ECU Editor in Pa??

PaLVBusa

Registered
As some of you know I recently purchased a set of Yosh R-77 slip ons and wanted to get a tune. Really like the concept of ECU Editor; however, No respectable place near me is comfortable using it and all require Power Commander.

Any thoughts or if anyone knows of a Good tuner near NE Pennsylvania?:please:

Smith will give you a list of everyone certified to tune with ECU Editor. Should be someone within a couple hours of you. Worth the trip to get it done right. And there is no NEED for a map with slip ons, but the bike will run better with the tune.

Ill post a link to the google maps thing he said with all his recommended ecu flashin businesses when i get home in a few hours

Sent from my rooted HTC EVO using Tapatalk.

The List from Boostbysmith says the closest is 180miles from me. I beleive Powerhouse is the closest to me so If i can find a trailer to get up there thats my first choice!!

The List from Boostbysmith says the closest is 180miles from me. I beleive Powerhouse is the closest to me so If i can find a trailer to get up there thats my first choice!!

Yeah, he's a member here. Does lots of Hayabusas and turbos. Hear nothing but good thinggs about him.

Back