anyone want a part bike?

i'll have pics in the next day or so and i do have the title and it's registered till april all it needs is the all the plastic body work and gauge cluster and tank. The frames straight the exhaust is good just dented and scratched (it has a tank but its toast)

maybe a good specimen we can rebuild for the Captain
biggrin.gif

Doesn't sound too bad off. Can pick up used gas tank and fairing for few hundred $$. Instrument cluster for $150. The frame and engine are most costly in replacing. Everything else is really low cost going used route. Salvage yards and Ebay.
Don't want to bother fixing it up. The busa has value over it's present looks. Easy range for 03 5-6 grand range.

<!--EDIT|Bronto
Reason for Edit: None given...|1073725484 -->

Hey guys, I have alot of stock parts including a tank I'd be willing to donate. Lets see what we can do.

270 miles isn't bad. Just as long can get across the Sierras without snow.
All I could do a be a second opinion or double check, before transactions take place.
Best situation is have Captain busa ride the streetfighter busa back to his place.

I've been trying to get a hold of this guy for days he doesn't answer his emails or PM I was willing to drive cross country

Map.gif

Back