Great starter bike or extra bike for somebody

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Neighbor has a 2004 Yamaha FZ6 hes asked me to help him sell.
I'm gonna list it on a few auction sites but figured the more exposure the sooner he can get rid of it.
4200 miles. Slow speed layover is obvious from very slight rash on some right side parts as well as bent brake lever.
Hes asking $3,000 for it. He has a balance left to bank but I will assist anyone here and him make sure transaction goes well.
Anyone interested let me know.
FZ6 pictures by BlancaBusa - Photobucket

FZ6001.jpg

I have been looking for a bike for the girl friend, all the great deals always come when money is tight :( Looks like a nice one.

It is a very nice bike. I have spent a good bit of time on an 06 model myself. Good luck with the sale.

Just sold it on eBay to a gent from Texas. He's shopping around for quotes on shipping and I believe he said he got one for $650 from West Palm Beach to Texas.
If anyone knows or thinks they can help us get it to him for less please let me know .
Thanks .

Greg (buyer) feel free to join and comment if you like .

Last edited:
Well bike was delivered today in Texas and buyer could not be happier.
He paid me thru paypal for a bike I openly told him still had a balance left on it.
As soon as my neighbor deposited the $ I paid the loan off online.
It will be approx 30 days before title gets here which I will then forward to new buyer.
Transaction went fine and its nice when folks can trust each other and in the end both are happy. :thumbsup:

I've always had a motto:
I'd rather insult you with the truth than tell pretty lies
Or
I'd rather hear the truth than be told pretty lies .

If at the end of the day I can't look my kids in the face and tell them daddy did right today than what kind of example is that and how can I expect them to do the right thing themselves ?

Congrads on your smooth transaction.When i get back from Afghanistan,my hunt for my Busa will be on..Hopefully,i'll be able to unload one from one of you guys on here :thumbsup:.

Just sold it on eBay to a gent from Texas. He's shopping around for quotes on shipping and I believe he said he got one for $650 from West Palm Beach to Texas.
If anyone knows or thinks they can help us get it to him for less please let me know .
Thanks .

Greg (buyer) feel free to join and comment if you like .

Blanca, My son has used this process to get the lowest bidder to ship his bikes all over the united states. You wont find it cheaper anywhere using this type auction. They have feedback so you can determine how good they are

See link below, Hopes this helps!

http://directory.uship.com/

Yes it was ! Guy came to my house on Monday afternoon and picked it up .
Buyer says he got it yesterday afternoon .
Three days from south Florida to Lubbock Texas .
Wasn't a big shipping company but rather just one guy who loaded it up in a van and drove it and another bike direct .

Back