Anyone using Progressive Suspension?

HawaiiFiveOh

Registered
Since stretching the bike I'm in the market for some better suspension pieces, without the ohlins price tag. A company called Progressive Suspension has a rear shock that is designed for stretched bikes for under 5 hundred. Looks good to me. But what grabbed my attention was the internal lowering springs. It looks like for around 130 bucks you can upgrade your spring rate and lower the front of the bike an inch. Seems a lot more cost efficient than an aftermarket triple tree. Unless somebody can talk me out of this, I think this is going to be a winter project since I need fork seals anyway. Any opinions, advice or real world experiences?
Posted via Mobile Device

I've been running the rear shock on my bike for 8 months now...my bike was actually used to test the prototype shock. Its been about a three yr project between Progressive Suspension and Roaring Toyz. What a difference this shock made in handling. Picked up 2 tenths at the strip and can ride 2 up without any rick of destroying my undertail. the spring has a variable rate which goes fron 600-1200lbs as it compesses. You can still adjust compression and rebound like your factory unit also. Truly the best suspension bang for the buck. We stock the shock for only $495 you just cant beat it:thumbsup:

Back