Anyone Used Street Cuffs

Bullyhouse

Registered

I'm thinking about getting the Scorpio SR-i900
and a pair of Street Cuffs. Has anyone used them? All comments welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

It's more than a disk lock. You can lock it to other bikes, parking meters,etc. I was just wondering if anyone used it before and if it's strong.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife already thinks I do more than ride my busa:rofl:...... those cuffs would send her packin. nice concept though

There was a video on here years ago by a British Insurance Co. that showed how quick these devices could be compromised, and then you have the guys that just shove 2 X 4 s through the wheels and throw them in a truck and drive off.

Good luck with the research...

There was a video on here years ago by a British Insurance Co. that showed how quick these devices could be compromised, and then you have the guys that just shove 2 X 4 s through the wheels and throw them in a truck and drive off.

Good luck with the research...

classic...:laugh:

it looks very nice but youll probably scratch your bike trying to get it close enough to something else in order to hook the other end to it 9 inches isnt very long...most bike will lean on each other from being that close together ...seems like it would be much better if it had like 20 inches and you could open it up and pull or take out how ever much chain you needed....

You should also research recovery devices such as lo-jack and GPS products. The alarm and bike lock will stop a lot of the amateurs out there but if somebody really wants your bike that stuff won't help a bit.

Back