Anyone use a cruise control. need your advise.

I've been using my throttlemeister for a season now and works flawlessly. I don't see the point in somethn electric when the TM is available. I wud not want anything electric controlling my throttle anyway.

To each their own, but there is nothing that compares to electronic/vacuum controlled cruise. When I ride up a hill, the speed stays the same, when I ride down a hill, the speed stays the same, when I am sitting back and just enjoying the ride, the speed stays the same. It is the same as having cruise control in your car, simplest way I can explain it. As I mentioned before, it also increased my MPG when commuting to work 120 miles because I am not adjusting the throttle all the time. I tried the cramp buster and TM, neither can compare.

To each their own, but there is nothing that compares to electronic/vacuum controlled cruise. When I ride up a hill, the speed stays the same, when I ride down a hill, the speed stays the same, when I am sitting back and just enjoying the ride, the speed stays the same. It is the same as having cruise control in your car, simplest way I can explain it. As I mentioned before, it also increased my MPG when commuting to work 120 miles because I am not adjusting the throttle all the time. I tried the cramp buster and TM, neither can compare.[/QUOTE

Right on, when you are droning across the desert or cruising to Florida from Oklahoma, you want cruise. :thumbsup:

I love my Audiovox CC-100 cruise control! I insalled it last year before my trip to the Stampede, the ride from Vegas to Reno is about 8 hours ( not too bad). I have had a Throttlemeister for a few years and it's a great product, but the true CC is awesome!! When I searched for mine Murphy's was out of stock and I could only find one complete available kit on eBay, so I grabbed it! I am very glad I did! The detailed info provided by the members of the oRg. made the install fairly easy!!

Back