Anyone try this?

It looks good but not sure if I like the location...hmmmm

<!--EDIT|thismonsterlives
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155223388 -->

They actually make different kits for different locations. Someone posted up about it a while back. I'm going to do something similar this winter.
rock.gif

I have seen people put these through the inner panels - also, PASHNIT has something similar in his tail...

These would be good for charging cell phone or to plug in a gps or radar detector, etc.

I have seen people put these through the inner panels - also, PASHNIT has something similar in his tail...

These would be good for charging cell phone or to plug in a gps or radar detector, etc.
Yea that's what I was thinking. I need someplace to charge Ipod on long trips. I wonder if it would run electric vests, etc?

it fits under the hump and I just ran my wires along the side and under the tank

plug1.JPG

i have one installed under the seat for the gps it is wired in with my ufo tail lights. goes off with the bike and has a fuse.

Are you going battery direct or did you go thru the fuse box
rock.gif
? I would assume you went direct but might as well ask since I'am assuming
wink.gif

I did one and went right from the battery so i could run my camera and my air compressor....its a great item to be with if ya need to charge your phone or get a flat

i bought a one into two outlet at autozone for under 10 bucks , cut off the male end wired it to the battery so i have two 12 volt outlets in the tail one for the nextel one for the mp3 player

Back