Anyone Trading Crypto?

Crypto still scares me a bit but I am starting to absorb it with an open mind. I too had one of the smartest guys I know talk to me about Bitcoin at like $20. He lives somewhere in Mexico now.

So in the past 6 months I'm trying to warm to it. It has more positives than I started out thinking. Still has huge negatives I need to fathom better.

BC to $100K is being discussed like it's a given thing.

I've only dabbled in it like @SSGT_B ...less than $10 for "sh!ts and giggles". I agree that everything is being manipulated and both platforms (stocks/crypto) can be influenced to tip the scales just as easily. Look at the Gamestop markup by Reddit and Dogecoin by E-Musk.
Both markets also have the tendency for the main sources to bounce back up after a dip. The S&P500 and Bitcoin is up higher than ever, but they were at incredible lows during last spring.

I probably won't buy heavily into any crypto until it's too late, but I highly suggest everyone start investing in something...firearms, metals, cash, stocks, CD accounts, cards, etc. One of the worst things you can do with investing is procrastinate.

I just made a coin base account... Just afew bucks for now.

I too was going to buy some around 2015,but didn't.... Wish I did

..i think it's good to put acouple hundred in a few different crypto...doge, ethereum, XRP. Ofcourse gold is best, and other things mentioned...

There is rumor the new gold backed currency for America, will include gold backed Cryptocurrency....ISO20022
But not sure what it is.... I think XRP or XLM.... Something like that, along with a few others

Last edited:
I just made a coin base account... Just afew bucks for now.

I too was going to buy some around 2015,but didn't.... Wish I did

..i think it's good to put acouple hundred in a few different crypto...doge, ethereum, XRP. Ofcourse gold is best, and other things mentioned...

There is rumor the new gold backed currency for America, will include gold backed Cryptocurrency....ISO20022
But not sure what it is.... I think XRP or XLM.... Something like that, along with a few others

Nice. Watch the videos and earn crypto. Iotex stalled out today but shiba made a small push. I’m also watching xyo to see what it’s going to do

We Specialize in selling Cryptocurrency Mining & Hardware,It is our goal to ensure you have access to our mining hardwares

Email:info@bitminermachines.com
whatsApp:+1(786)822-5159
Ph:+1 (786) 864-1803
Email:inf.bitminermachines@gmail.com
Ph:+1 (786) 864-1803

bitcoin mining Harwares for sale
cryptocurrency miners for sale
ethereum mining Rig for sale USA
Bitcoin Miners for Sale USA

Buy Bitmain Online,Buy blake256-miner online,Bitcoin Miner RTX graphic cards for sale,Eagle song BITminer for sale,IBELINK for sale,INNOSILICON GRIN,Buy lyra2rev2-miner USA,Bitcoin profitable-miners for sale,scrypt-miner for sale online,STRONGU miners for sale,Buy SHA-256 Miner online,Tenosity-miner for sale UK,X11-miner for sale Australia,crypto mining farms for sale,bitcoin mining farm for sale,used bitcoin miners for sale,bitcoin mining equipment for sale,bitcoin mining computers for sale,ethereum mining rig for sale usa,crypto mining rigs for sale,cryptocurrency miners for sale

Email:inf.bitminermachines@gmail.com
Ph:+1(786)864-1803

kd5.jpg

Yes! I'm trading crypto and have been for a few months now. I got into it after I did some research about the potential of the markets and the opportunities for profit. I started with a small capital and have been able to build up my portfolio and diversify my investments. It's been a fun experience so far, and I'm excited to see what's in store for the future. For new traders, I would recommend using the right tools. Recently I've discovered metatrader 4 for android, and I would recommend all of you to read about it. It has the best indicators to use. ;)

Yes! I'm trading crypto and have been for a few months now. I got into it after I did some research about the potential of the markets and the opportunities for profit. I started with a small capital and have been able to build up my portfolio and diversify my investments. It's been a fun experience so far, and I'm excited to see what's in store for the future. For new traders, I would recommend using the right tools. Recently I've discovered metatrader 4 for android, and I would recommend all of you to read about it. It has the best indicators to use. ;)
Use a reputable trader like wealth simple... plus the crypto train has left....

i read that all this data mining around the world has a C02 signature of a small country output

i will stick to conventional Equity stocks and shares

Back