Poor customer Service Sux

Well I got my truck back. They cleaned the grease and “detailed” the rest. Wtf. Looks like the dumped liquid Vaseline all over the engine bay, wheel wells and tires. Seriously people, don’t! Imma spend more time getting all this crap off than the original problem. But that will have to wait. Headed out in an hour back to Minnesota. Texas has been fun but the kids got school. Hopefully we can get our house sold so we can buy a house in Houston that we found but will probably just have to rent. I’ll post pics later. Loading up

Well I got my truck back. They cleaned the grease and “detailed” the rest. Wtf. Looks like the dumped liquid Vaseline all over the engine bay, wheel wells and tires. Seriously people, don’t! Imma spend more time getting all this crap off than the original problem. But that will have to wait. Headed out in an hour back to Minnesota. Texas has been fun but the kids got school. Hopefully we can get our house sold so we can buy a house in Houston that we found but will probably just have to rent. I’ll post pics later. Loading up
Sad, just sad....shouldn't have to baby-sit professionals who work on your vehicles..

My idea of driving it into the showroom floor via a window isn't looking so bad now, eh?

Caught in blizzard conditions in Kansas City. Finally got a hotel room for the kids and me. Black ice is bad right now. Been in 4x4 going about 25 on highway for last few hours

Caught in blizzard conditions in Kansas City. Finally got a hotel room for the kids and me. Black ice is bad right now. Been in 4x4 going about 25 on highway for last few hours
That's miserable. Better safe than sorry though.

Another 130 miles to go

48D480CC-5505-4BCC-AF01-4D20AAE34062.jpeg

6D4063FD-AE4E-439E-879C-587632C4B8EE.jpeg

163A0738-446C-4864-9756-8A9062EC7DEE.jpeg

534DE39C-F81D-4FAE-B8A1-97154AFB139F.jpeg

8FAC67BD-EAAD-4F06-8CE6-50D8238870B9.jpeg

I do not like leaving my toys with dealerships AT ALL. No one takes care of my bike/cars like I do, hence I try to do as much of the work myself that I can, or find small local shops that I trust.

I cannot believe they gave the truck back to you looking like that - unreal.

Reactions: c10
Back