anyone seen this airbox?

I think we need to set up a word filter, anything with the phrase humongous needs to get trashed..

I cant believe the amount of threads popping up over this idiot.

This quote alone makes me puke

"GAS MILEDGE HAS INCREASED FROM 35 AROUND TOWN TO 42. HIGHWAY MILAGE INCREASED FROM 35 TO 47, I HAVE SEEN IT GO AS HIGH AS 50 MPG ON A COOLER DAY, ,,,,,, BUSA GETTING MOPED GAS MILEDGE,,,,,, THE KIT PAYS FOR ITSELF IN THE LONG RUN"

A stock Busa will get 45 to 50 mpg depending on how you ride it.

And anyone who would try to sell those exaust tips he makes for over $200.00.. please the guy is an obvious con artist

I think we need to set up a word filter, anything with the phrase humongous needs to get trashed..

I cant believe the amount of threads popping up over this idiot.

same here, i just cringe everytime i hear this clowns name....

"feels like 30hp to me"

and to think i wasted my money on nitrous when i could have jsut gotten these!! oh wait..i paid less for the nitrous.

lord humongous air box

this thing looks crazy, i know this guy got knocked for his exhaust system, I wonder if this airbox mod he did it the same crap.
::11
WITH MY 250 LBS, 12 INCH STRETCH AND A 300MM TIRE. I WAS SHOCKED TO BOIL THE TIRE,,,,.THE BIKE DIDNT DO THAT WITH THE STOCK AIR BOX

FREAKY IS THE WORD FOR IT !!!!!!!!!

direct quotes from his own ad.... what a clown :lol:
i wouldnt :poke: if my life depended on it. there should be some :rulez: to protect unsuspecting buyers, but then again if your dumb enough to believe what he is selling works, then maybe you should rethink working on your own bike.

How about "THIS KIT WILL ELEMINATE YOUR CHOKE. . IT MAKES YOUR FAST IDEL ON YOUR LEFT HANDLEBAR WORK BETTER. THE FAST IDEL IS NOW WHAT WARMS UP THE BIKE." WTF?? I have had my busa for 4 years now and I have not been using the choke this whole time?? :banghead: :banghead:

This guy is a genius.. :moon:

He's just making money off of idiots. Like PT Barnum said, there's a sucker born every minute. I'm tempted to start nursing some of these suckers myself :laugh: They're gonna throw their money away anyways...why not get some of it? :beerchug:

???

Jeeze.... the old P.T. Barnum phrase definitely applies.... unbelievable that some folks buy into this.....

Back