Anyone heard of this?

too many toys

Registered
I was just on ebay and a seller by the name of "Lord Humongous" is selling modded airboxes for 99-07 Busas. It looks like 4 big silicone tubes in a "U" shape. He claims they are worth 20hp on the dyno. Im not too good with a computer so I cant post a link, but if you go to ebay and type in his name under seller you can see what I am talking about. Does this really work? Has anyone used this? Seems fishy to me.:whistle:

seen somebody talking about that on here a couple of days ago. Not sure if it would work or not.

Ive seen it, I can tell you this, He also sells exhaust, I bought a set of the exhaust and put them on my bike and I like them, TWOTONEVERT has heard them and liked them. I can vouch for his exhaust but not the Box. almost in a kinda sorta way hijacked your thread. Sorry

Go to file, click properties and copy the link.

Paste in thread. I need to see this.

r8

If it sounds to good to be true it probably is.??? Don't even get 20 hp out of a real good exhaust, how can this possibly do it???:whistle:

:rofl: :rofl: What a FKING JOKE :rofl: :rofl: Come on, That guy has to be on CRACK!! :moon: I dont know whats more pathetic, that abortion of a air box, or the nitrous noidz mounted on the WIND SCREEN :laugh: THATS SUM FUNNY CHIT THERE :thumbsup: "YEAR 2020,AWESOOOMMMMEEEEE" :rofl:
BTW, I wouldn't buy a Candy Bar off that CLOWN!!!

Last edited:
Back