Anyone own 80 Gal Air Compressor?

SSGT_B

Registered
I’m in the market for a single phase, 240v 80gal air compressor. Anyone here have one and or what could you recommend. My budget is around 1200 or less. Thanks

Years ago I got a husky from Home Depot and it’s still doing great today. I just change the oil when it looks dirty in sight glass. Mine is a 2 stage but now I think they have 3 stage.

I’m in the market for a single phase, 240v 80gal air compressor. Anyone here have one and or what could you recommend. My budget is around 1200 or less. Thanks
60gal. Husky never an issue have never even needed an oil change yet. any of the reputable brands will do. Don't get hung up on a name like IR they are good but just good; there are better companies/products.

60gal. Husky never an issue have never even needed an oil change yet. any of the reputable brands will do. Don't get hung up on a name like IR they are good but just good; there are better companies/products.
Same, mine has been going for 15 years no maintenance and the oil is still clean. I use it all the time for spray painting.

Back