Anyone on here able to make these?

keep up the good work, should work just fine
biggrin.gif

With due respect to "do-it yourself" ... cant we just buy one of those over... somewhere on the net???

Where's the fun in that?
smile.gif
I haven't found a GPI using a sequential set of LEDs. They all have the numeric readout. Nothing wrong with that, if it's what you are looking for, but I don't think they fit the busa's more traditional gauge/warning light cluster.

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'></span><span style='color:red'></span>
I think your right whith the LED design. The digital readout will take away from the Busa's old school gauges. Let me know if you find one like that on the net.
Thanks

HELLO EVERYONE!!! just by chance found your site slowly moding the old girl for a while i am feed up with trying to find that next gear got blisters on top of toes tryin to find it (no air shifter) does that big number indictor that works by count speedo/rev pluses and therefore knows which gear you are in by matching it table block the tre?
rock.gif
you could always take the output from the unit and convert the led output to single light per gear you would need to reverse engineer an IC so multi inputs give single different outputs easy eh!!!
tounge.gif

I didn't realize how long it had been since I started this. Took a while to figure out the layout of the PCB and I've done other mods to the bike and car in the mean time. Etched the board today. Hopefully I'll have it drilled and ready for the components over the weekend. The board controls lighting of the 6 LEDs for the gear indicator. Self tests in neutral. Also has an integrated day/night circuit to dim the gear indicator when it gets dark. The day/night sensitivity is adjustable as are the day and night brightness of the LEDs independently. Here's a pick of the board.

100_0855.JPG

I didn't realize how long it had been since I started this.  Took a while to figure out the layout of the PCB and I've done other mods to the bike and car in the mean time.  Etched the board today.  Hopefully I'll have it drilled and ready for the components over the weekend.  The board controls lighting of the 6 LEDs for the gear indicator.  Self tests in neutral.  Also has an integrated day/night circuit to dim the gear indicator when it gets dark.  The day/night sensitivity is adjustable as are the day and night brightness of the LEDs independently.  Here's a pick of the board.
Dang Dennis, not only are you lazy but slow as hell too !
biggrin.gif

Also I just finished up with the electronic cruise control intall on the bike and will be giving it a test run l8tr on today. Everything checked out fine electrically when performing my trouble shooting test for the F/R brake,Set and Resume buttons. The led flashed on all test ! The next and last electrical test will be to see if I tapped into the correct coil wire and can only be perform while actually riding. I hope I tapped into the correct coil wire (green "negative") no #4 coil. xxxxx
crazy.gif

Whao ... what happened to this thread ? Everything looks different.

Hello from Dan. ( kb7uxe )
I recently aquired a 2006 Hayabusa and would sure like one of the
simple LED gear indicators.
"IF" anyone builds an extra one, I would sure like to buy it.
let me know.

Thank you.
Dan.
kb7uxe at hotmail dot com

Back