You gotta read this...

ya see morons like him get bikes like that, and I'm still waiting on my first.
Cash rules homey. Did you read that hes gonna be riding his 04 600 and 03 1k til he gets it fixed. he should part the bike out though im sure hes not the only azz that has droped there brand new 5k. He must have been doing the hard break in method

Break-in for the 05 1k is 500 mile on one wheel now.  Don't you guys keep up with these things?
idea.gif

What a friggin loser.  Hopefully he has enough $$ he won't have to file a claim and our insurance will be safe.

<!--EDIT|si-lo
Reason for Edit: None given...|1113234584 -->

He should trade it in for a 2000 Katana with a 6" swing arm
tounge.gif
Learn to wheelie that then go up to a gixxer 600 and continue until in ~5 years he'll be ready for the gixxer 1k of course by then we'll be riding 300hp 150lb mini hover crafts, so it won't matter
laugh.gif

there should be some kinda graduated scale for buyin bikes.... or at the *very* least you would *have* to attend/pass the MSF course. Its this kinda thing that makes me just wish the dude had killed himself on the first try....someone give him a gun and a $0.10 bullet
rock.gif
wouldnt that just be easier/cheaper/not fug up insurance and still accomplish the *exact* same result
rock.gif
shiddy attitude probably but really I have no respect for fuggin morons like that or time to share the road with them.... he's the idiot that would wreck the group trying to keep up
mad.gif

rock.gif

it wouldnt be so bad if he didnt crash it doing a wheelie...excuse me mutiple wheelies

The guy is a squid...no doubt about it.

To who ever posted this on the gsxr board...
I am a representative from Hayabusa.Org , your story is spreading fast.

You are an embarrasment to sports bike riders and while you obviously dont have the brains to stop then at least take a little time out to get your affairs in order before you hop back on that bike. At least tell your mom and the rest of your family that you love them. Put it in writing if you cannot say it.

Your a dead man, your days are numbered. RIP in advance.[/QUOTE]

Please don't post on other sites that you are representing "Hayabusa.org". Represent yourself only. Otherwise you are implying that you are speaking for all of us. I don't remember being asked what I thought before you posted it.

Thanks

I can't believe your trashing the guy??

whatarya?? a buncha weinies??

your supposed to do a rollin' burnout (out of the showroom preferably) en route to the road and immediatly pop the front up for alteast a 1/4 mile then do the mandantory stoppie...

yall are just hatin'

heheheheh. Nice!

Read the thread and agree totally that this individual is retarded, dipwad lookin to make himself out to be some bada$$ that can ride. Well, if you take a bike out with around 20miles on the rear tire and only 20miles logged riding said bike and start pulling wheelies... well he was either a complete idiot or he's just a dumba$$... man, these are the type of riders that just piss me off.

your supposed to do a rollin' burnout (out of the showroom preferably) en route to the road and immediatly pop the front up for alteast a 1/4 mile then do the mandantory stoppie...

yall are just hatin'

heheheheh.  Nice!
But first and most importantly here... you need to get the sandpaper out and work the tire till the paper is smooth... it helps break in the tire...
tounge.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

When I brough the busa home, I can say I was afraid of it, but I had a healthy respect for it. 1300 miles now, and I getting closer to red line! LOL Its not so much fear, its finding a safe time and situation to let the beast run. Like others said, learn the feel of the bike so you know when something isnt normal so you can do something about it (slow down or check for something mechanically wrong) What a difference from my Zx7!

yall are just hatin'

heheheheh.  Nice!
But first and most importantly here... you need to get the sandpaper out and work the tire till the paper is smooth... it helps break in the tire...  
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
thats what the rollin' burnouts for.. no need to worry about the sides of the tires.. this squid ain't ever gonna need em' anyways.

geeez, do i hafta 'splain every little thing to you???

lol

laugh.gif

gonna be a star,
gonna go far,
gonna be a star on my gsxr.

*bill lumberg speak*
yeeeah, mmmm, Uhm.. we're gonna hafta go ahead and uhm, take your uhm, bike. MMMkay.

<!--EDIT|pure_ego
Reason for Edit: "I have the technology to make it better."|1113269973 -->

Back