This Hurts!

The Two Busa's really Hurt!
wow.gif

Ouch. I would hate to see those pics If one of those were mine. It would be easier for me to know that they were just "gone" and not have to see the depressing aftermath

I live in that area...but glad that my bike was here in Bahrain with me...but my trailer, house cars and everything else got hit just like that.:(

Did ya hear what Mayor Nagin (New Orleans Mayor) said when he was ask his opinion on Row Vs Wade
rock.gif
 ? He said, Why should I care how they get home  
laugh.gif

man that sux but holy crap... get those bikes and salvage some parts... I bet the engines could be rebuilt and plenty of other parts that are just fine on those things
wow.gif

al we have to worry about over here is a little rain& low temp,s......makes me think how lucky we are over here........ never mind the couple of bikes.................. al that devastation& loss of life..... it,l take year to sort out. very sad to see... if that was to happin here on this rock we,d never recover
sad.gif
sad.gif
sorry guy,s just makes me sad......................................

sad.gif

Hope the owners faired better than the bikes did. Words and Photos cannot begin to describe the devasation that took place there.

Back