You gotta read this...

MeatGrinder

Registered
I decided to sell my Busa and get into something different: the K5 GSXR 1000. So I joined  gixxer.com. There are some real bobos riding these bikes. Here is a prime example of one. Why did I NEVER read something like this on a Hayabusa forum?
http://http/....ttp

<!--EDIT|MeatGrinder
Reason for Edit: None given...|1113206158 -->

What a dumb ass....I am happy he lived and wrecked it.

<!--EDIT|BentValve
Reason for Edit: "What a hosebag!"|1113206532 -->

So the dorkbag circles the small dent in the tank...little does he know that that is the least of his concerns...somebody take that bike away from him quick.

My dealer has a 1/2 dozen stories like this to tell...hey , if a kid comes in with cash they aint going to turn it down.

The Busa sold before mine was in Dec. 04 ...an 05' model. The guy got 67 miles on it and dumped it. One kid bought a Gixxer 600 and didnt even make it out of the parking lot before laying it down.
biggrin.gif

That's the way I rode my Busa from the dealer! Kidding! I would be afraid that exact thing would happen and would not be riding that way from the dealer. Guess he didn't show the bike enough respect!
biggrin.gif
Maybe he will from now on, but I doubt it.

An idiot born everyday, I don't think he'll be ready for it next time either because he had to have read what that bike was like, goofy moron!

Man, what a squid. Hell, I didn't even ride my Busa home from the dealer. I lived an hour away, and trailered it home because I wanted to get used to it before taking a trip like that along country roads, with nobody in sight. Now, I love that same road!
smile.gif

WOW!!!! This makes me want to adopt this bike just to give it a good home... Simply amazing!
wink.gif

This idiot has bought and paid for about thirty ass-whoopings...problem is, I'll bet this is his standard M.O.....

I have been riding for over 25 years and I have bought two new bikes in the last three years. You just cant jump on a new ride and have full control. It put over 600 miles on my 02 Kat before I even would consider getting into it. I had to find out how she cornered , accelerated, stopped, handled the bumps etc, etc. Call me a wuss if you want but I aint dropped a bike in over 20 years due to my own stupidity. And believe me I got enough of that to go around for the whole east coast
biggrin.gif

I have not even begun to get into my Busa and dont figure I will till at least 1K miles. You cant control it until you know the characteristics of the bike. Dang, man they need to start giving common sense test before letting some of these jokers out the door....

Sorry for ranting, but when I see what I have to pay for insurance it just ticks me off....

Hmm i find this very funny. cant wait to see his face when he sees replacement costs for the tank mirrors and that damn piece that holds the front fairing on. 1500 bucks for plastics yeah right better add another g to that. Damn bike just came out so the only place for replacement parts is...the STEALERSHIP. Man i hope he's got lube
blush.gif

Back