Anyone know the weather in Vegas?

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Okay,
So here's the deal. I grew up in Vegas, but left there about 15 years ago. I am going back for the holidays, but I am not sure if I should trailer the scooter and take it or not. I can always put on more clothes, but the wife ain't that easy.....I'd be looking to do some 2up riding out there....advice/comments?

I need a little help.

Thanks,
Shawn

Um, I have family out there.  I'd say

CHECK THE FUGGIN WEATHER CHANNEL!!!!  Dayum...  Fools wantin everything spoonfed to em'....  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

OK OK Click Here... Take the bike, Bring your NON-Perf Leathers, and wear layers.  Should be good to go in the daytime, and chilly at night. But then That depends on you doesn't it... If it's easy to do, I'd bring the bike. If it's going to be a headache? Leave it behind...

Before you ask, NO you shouldn't gamble... Instead send me your $500 and know that it went to a good home.
thumbs-up.gif

laugh.gif

CHECK THE FUGGIN WEATHER CHANNEL!!!!  Dayum...  Fools wantin everything spoonfed to em'....  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

OK OK Click Here... Take the bike, Bring your NON-Perf Leathers, and wear layers.  Should be good to go in the daytime, and chilly at night.  But then That depends on you doesn't it...  If it's easy to do, I'd bring the bike.  If it's going to be a headache?  Leave it behind...

Before you ask, NO you shouldn't gamble...  Instead send me your $500 and know that it went to a good home.  
thumbs-up.gif
Weather channel, wow. Wouldn't have thought of that. Spoonfed - hell that's the way my daddy raised me....
biggrin.gif

As far as gambling - why don't you send me the $500 and I'll just tell you I lost it now?
tounge.gif

Thanks for the linky ..... that does help.

Shawn

laugh.gif

2056 zulu time on Nov. 22

wind vrb04kt
visibility >10sm
scattered at 3,000
overcast at 5,000
temp 9C
dew point 5C
pressure 2997 inches of mercury

Ask an Air Traffic Controller and this is what I'll give ya!!  
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1101169897 -->

2056 zulu time on Nov. 22

wind vrb04kt
visibility >10sm
scattered at 3,000
overcast at 5,000
temp 9C
dew point 5C
pressure 2997 in mercury

Ask an Air Traffic Controller and this is what I'll give ya!!  
tounge.gif
With all that drama in the ATC it's kinda hard being a 'Busa D O double G.......

<!--EDIT|MC MUSTANG
Reason for Edit: None given...|1101161357 -->

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

OK OK Click Here... Take the bike, Bring your NON-Perf Leathers, and wear layers.  Should be good to go in the daytime, and chilly at night.  But then That depends on you doesn't it...  If it's easy to do, I'd bring the bike.  If it's going to be a headache?  Leave it behind...

Before you ask, NO you shouldn't gamble...  Instead send me your $500 and know that it went to a good home.  
thumbs-up.gif
Weather channel, wow.  Wouldn't have thought of that.  Spoonfed - hell that's the way my daddy raised me....
biggrin.gif

As far as gambling - why don't you send me the $500 and I'll just tell you I  lost it now?  
tounge.gif

Shawn
OH Damn Why Didn't I think of that??? I'll uh... mail you a check.
smile.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

thumbs-up.gif
Weather channel, wow.  Wouldn't have thought of that.  Spoonfed - hell that's the way my daddy raised me....
biggrin.gif

As far as gambling - why don't you send me the $500 and I'll just tell you I  lost it now?  
tounge.gif

Shawn
OH Damn Why Didn't I think of that???  I'll uh... mail you a check.  
smile.gif
Hey,
Why don't we both send the unconfirmed moola to TFox on the ebay thread? We gotta make sure he gets his warm and fuzzy!

laugh.gif

Back