SEMA Show in Vegas

mopar250

Registered
Hey guys,
Random question here but I thought someone could maybe help me out. My wife and I are going with a big group to Vegas on the Nov. 2nd weekend, the same weekend as the SEMA show. Does anyone know how to beg/borrow/steal my way in to that? I know it is not open to the public, but I thought maybe someone would maybe know where to point me to get some passes. I would be interested in 1 or 2. Like I said I don't know if it is impossible or not, but it's worth a shot, right? I also want to rent a bike while I'm there and ride out and see the Hover Dam. Anyone have any experience with this? We are staying at the Tropicana and I know that Dream car something is down on that end of the strip and they had the best prices, but I thought maybe someone here would have already done this to point me to a good shop. I'd like to rent a cruiser. I've never rode anything but a sport bike, so I think that would be neat.
Thanks in advance,
Bill

I've been to Sema several times, including this coming year. you have to fill out a form in the main lobby get some local car dealer near you and you can use there info. Its just not open to the public but if you fill out the form info you get a tag saying your with ABC car sales and pay like 80 or 90 bucks to get in. for a weekend pass. If I get more info from my dealer We can hook up and I'll invite you was a guest. then you wont have to worry. Jon (Loomis). I work for Nissan in the NISMO Accessories, and wholesale.

Regarding bike rentals - there are 2 H-D dealers who rent... the Henderson dealer off of I515 (www.hendersonhd.com) and the dealer on S Eastern Ave between E Sahara and Karen Ave (www.lvhd.com). You can also try EagleRider @ 888-900-9901 website: www.eaglerider.com. They give discounts to AMA members and they have a variety of bikes to choose from... We were out there last August - had a blast but wish we had the bikes with us - we didn't get to the dam tho... Hope you have a great time!

Thanks guys. I was sure that there was some way I could get in. I also called the desk at the Trop. and they told me that they could get me in also. I'm really looking forward to this.
Thanks guys!

I generally try the door...but there are other, more creative, ways...
beerchug.gif

nyuk nyuk nyuk nyuk

I will be there stop by the booth (Flowmaster). My buddies band Daughters of Mara is opening for Alter Bridge (was Creed)at the House of Blues on Saturday night.

Heck all you need is a business card to get intio SEMA. You can pre-register as the Shah of Iran if you wanted to. Sema is amazing if youve never been. Like Disneyland for cars. If you can bolt it, spray it, glue it, rivet it to a car it is at SEMA.

Back