***pictures from the vegas run***

cool ride on the roof of our hotel....1000 ft up...

4.JPG

that resturant,aptly named "The Top of the World" actually revoles. You get 360 degree views of Las vegas without leaving your seat.
Soooo, was any MAN brave enough to hop on board the Big Shot or that coaster?
rock.gif

I was all geared up, then the guys I was with chickened out and I didn't get to go
sad.gif
Don't know that I'd do it now...I'm not as young as I once was
laugh.gif

here a me,doing the "Crocodile Dundee" pose.

Cute huh?

All "ugly" comments will be deleted...hahahaha

6.JPG

not only did Rubb rub up against the Hooters girls,but you cant got to Vegas without squeezing a few showgirls too.

showgirl.jpg

So, did you guys gamble any or just drool over at Hooters?  
laugh.gif
The boys rode in the daytime,Rubb worked on lung cancer(I smoked about 3 packs of cigarettes), worked on some liver damage(heavy drinking was done each day into the night),and I also worked on a nice bankruptcy claim by gamling away the entire Rubbah Fortune....all 12 bucks of it.

It was great meeting you Rubbah!

Great pics!

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145902056 -->

It was great meeting you too Charles,and Ba Busa, Gunnybusa,T-Fox, DL6996,Brandi,Shortboarder,Big O,a new guy(shaved head) sorry again,Dragbusa1300R,Nomad....

I know I'm forgettin somebody....but,It was a whole day ago.

Sorry. Me and my busted brain.

I wish I had a camera for the night at the Hard Rock Cafe.That was the biggest group. Great people,awesome time.

Thanks.....Rubb and The Housemouse.

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145925503 -->

<marquee><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:green'>Big THANK YOU to The Captain and his wife</span></span></marquee>

They gave Rubb a thousand dollars for helping them out.

I wouldn't have gone if Doug hadn't insisted that I accept his generous gift. I'm still in awe. That covered the plane fare and boats and buses nessecary to get to the airport.Thanks man. Means alot to me.

Looks like a great time Rubb, a few worrisome pics in that lot. I guess that whole "happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" is BS.
laugh.gif

looks like you guys had a great time, and definately glad that the accident didn't turn a good time into a bad memory. I envy you guys. I'll get another busa soon (I guess) 60% disablility really sucks and being almost 2 months on it now, that moneey for the bike will have to catch up on some bills. So I guess I'll be lurking around here for a while longer until me and the wife can afford another busa.
sad.gif

but the pics look awsome, Andy what are the odds of YOU finding that bike with the RSD sticker on the back of it? seems like fate to me.

Gunny and his photoshop conspiracy!
laugh.gif

Just got off the phone with Ron and Rich...they're still heading back toward home. Sounds like a fun time and Rich is in very good spirits about his bike...it'll be fixed in no time!
biggrin.gif

DL was being a gentleman,helping up his wife(she had tee many Martoonies)
tounge.gif
,thats when Gunny made the decission that.... he would drive,and I dont mean the truck.

......pervert. hahahaha
I so DONT remember that!
you've got to love...."Photo Evidence". hahahaha
It must have been photochopped!
If anyone wants the real reason he "doesn't remember" I might have to go back and see if I have a pic of all the reasons(plastic cups) stacked into one stack. I do know she had trouble balancing all of them back to the bar at one point.
40__s.gif
And Brandi's looking for you because you didn't tell her good-bye.

Back