Anyone interested in a custom stator cover

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I bought a used cover from a member here and its in great (like new) condition and nothing has been engraved on it.

I know there were some folks that were interested in doing this but didn't want to pull their cover off and send it to me and leave the bike in a non ridable state... Now that I have this new cover I can do your artwork, laze it and ship it to you, You can send me the one on your bike after you switch them out....

I can put just about anything on them... I'm thinking 50.00 + shipping

Here is one I did as a demo...

DSC01132.jpg

DSC01134.jpg

DSC01132.jpg

DSC01134.jpg

SOLD!

When you confirm that it's still available, just let me know the total with shipping and I'll shoot it to you via Paypal.

And I'll get back to you with the engraving request, I need to think about it a bit.

:beerchug:

Question: Is the price including core swap? Or is that even an issue? I'm not even sure if it's worth keeping...but I tend to hang onto parts for those "just in case" moments. :)

Last edited:
I need to get your cover back if you dont need it...

Just give me an idea on artwork and I will put it together...

Doug, if you can engrave a stock cover, can you engrave one of the Woodcrafts? I think the factory stock is painted (my original has a lot black sharpie on it it:laugh:). The woodcrafts are billet, then anodized black. Still work with the anodizing? You have that large flat area on these.

This might be an interested option to the people participating in our Woodcraft Group Buy right now. Could be sent to you for some additional modding. All the engraving we're doing on the FP Tactical Levers has been really popular- this could also be a great accent to bike.

(I have the silver - don't think it would work on there?)

60-0270LB350.jpg

60-0270LB350.jpg

Doug, if you can engrave a stock cover, can you engrave one of the Woodcrafts? I think the factory stock is painted (my original has a lot black sharpie on it it:laugh:). The woodcrafts are billet, then anodized black. Still work with the anodizing? You have that large flat area on these.

This might be an interested option to the people participating in our Woodcraft Group Buy right now. Could be sent to you for some additional modding. All the engraving we're doing on the FP Tactical Levers has been really popular- this could also be a great accent to bike.

(I have the silver - don't think it would work on there?)

View attachment 179464

Theoretically it should work... I do anodized aluminum all day, as a matter of fact I just finished 300 dog tags and 100 guitar pics for a school fund raiser... Anyone have a crashed woodcraft I can have to test?

Cap

We'll pay for the shipping to Doug (to and fro) if anyone has one. I'm curious how it would turn out too.

Back