Anyone here use Dragy?

Rattlehead

Registered
The closest 1/4 mile track is a couple of hours away, so to me the Dragy GPS was pretty useful for testing performance before and after mods. I've never compared the ET to the drag strip but according to the people who have, they're very accurate.

Anyway, I've only had my Hayabusa for a few days and haven't had a chance to test it yet. I've done a bunch of runs on my Vmax, with a best of 10.00 @ 133 with a 1.56 60' time (270 lb rider). Not too bad for a fat guy on a nearly 700 lb cruiser. Looking forward to seeing what the Busa can do.

Anyone else here use one of these things? Have you compared it to the drag strip?

I have a couple friends that have played with Dragy on the 1/4. Both said they did not do that well at the 60'. But were fairly close now and then past the 330'. Not real consistent.
Don't take this wrong. But I question the results you got. You're a big guy. The Vmax is a Heavy bike. 10 flat seams pretty quick...

No worries. Like I said I’m not really sure exactly how accurate they are either. That’s why I was curious to see some results from other members.

As for the Vmax, it’s not stock. It’s got a tune, exhaust QuickShifter, MAB and it was strapped. Most other Gen 2 Max riders with those mods are well into the 9s, so my weight is definitely holding me back.

Here’s one of the older runs (not strapped)

Back