Anyone have?

Tufbusa

Track Coach / TufPoodle Coach
Registered
Any busa footpegs laying around the garage? Don't need the entire rearset, just the foot pegs.

If so, The GREGBOB needs them for his Goldwing. He seems to grind them off in short order and I'm sure he will take more than one set if anyone has them!

Greg lives just down the road from you in Tacoma so maybe you can just hook up with him?

Greg and I will be at the Adrenaline Freaks track day at Pacific Raceway, why don't you join us? Even if you don't ride you can stop in and visit.

yeah i need some too lol... apparently the previous owner took off the weights so they fly up when I accelerate.

Greg lives just down the road from you in Tacoma so maybe you can just hook up with him?

Greg and I will be at the Adrenaline Freaks track day at Pacific Raceway, why don't you join us? Even if you don't ride you can stop in and visit.

When is this?? Id love to come by a hang out.

just looked it up..is that this friday?? cause you know us normal people work ;)

(what time is it at, i could leave early and head down)

Last edited:
When is this?? Id love to come by a hang out.

just looked it up..is that this friday?? cause you know us normal people work ;)

(what time is it at, i could leave early and head down)

Yep, this Friday! Track is hot from 9:00 AM until 4:00 PM sometimes it open til 5:00. Come on by and visit!

yeah i need some too lol... apparently the previous owner took off the weights so they fly up when I accelerate.
mine dont do that and my wieghts are gone, you must not have your feet on the pegs:poke: oh and the wieghts arent there for that reason they are there for vibration dampining....notice no other bike has them

Last edited:
Back