Anyone ever order from pro-tek?

Two

Banned
Has anyone ever ordered anything from "Pro-tek High performance parts"?
Pro-Tek High Performance Motorcycle Parts Manufacturer, - Pro-Tek, The Art Of High Tech
I ordered rider and passenger foot pegs in "gold" for my 08 busa March 5.
After I ordered, they sent me an email and said they had the rider foot-pegs in gold but they sent the passenger foot-pegs somewhere to get anodized and I still have not received them.
When I send them an email they say the passenger foot-pegs have not got back from the anodizer yet.
Here are the emails that we have been sending back and forth:

PRO-TEK: Thank you for your recent order, I have attached a picture of the gold, it
is a set of handle bars since I dont have pegs in the gold color but your
pegs are that color. Thanks

ME: Hello, I was just wondering if I could have a time frame as to when my "gold foot pegs" for my 2008 hayabusa are going to be shipped.
Thank you.

PRO-TEK: Sorry for the delay, they are at the anodizers now and should be back in about a week or so.

They keep saying another week each time I email them, do ya think i should be concerned?

Some places wait till they get "X" amount of product ordered to do stuff like anodizing and such. Maybe this is the case? Cuts down costs etc...

That does seem pretty slack, since anodizing takes very little time to do.

I have Pro-Tek passenger pegs and they are of very good quality, so they are worth waiting for. Give them one more week and then demand a refund if your pegs haven't shown up.

Okay, thanks guys, at least the guy is not ignoring me when i email him. Just seems like a long wait.
I think what Strife said in his post is probably right.

www.protekk.com/foot pegs I ordered.

I ordered some foot pegs from Pro-Tek High Performance Motorcycle Parts Manufacturer, - Pro-Tek, The Art Of High Tech on March 5th in gold.
they emailed me and said they did not have the rear foot pegs in gold and that they would have to send them off somewhere to get anodized in gold, well they sent them off and whenever I email them and ask them about my foot pegs they say they have not come back from the anodizer yet.

I ordered March 5Th and they still have not come back from the anodizer yet they tell me. I payed thru paypal.
Is this normal, what do you guys think?

Re: www.protekk.com/foot pegs I ordered.

Yea so, do you have a problem with that??

Don't get an attitude, I was just combing your threads on the same exact issue you started a few days ago. You could of just simply updated your origional thread. It would move it to the top and would get the same responses to help you. :poke:

If everyone started new threads on the same issues a few days apart,then those who do searches would that that much more crap to sort through hoping for help/answer to what they need.

You will find lots of helpful people here,but careful how you post cause it is their choice to help. Picking fights is not the way to go. Disagreeing is one thing. Asking someone if they have a problem like you just did is another.

Good luck getting your pegs. Hope it works out soon for you. :thumbsup:

An email i am about to send about my order that has not arrived.

Do you guys think it would hurt to send this email I am about to send to protekk.com about an order I placed March 5th.
I placed an order March 5th for rider/passenger foot-pegs, they did not have the passenger foot-pegs in gold so they had to send them off to be anodized and that was over a month ago.

Do you think it would hurt if I sent them an email or do you think I should wait for a bit longer? I don't want to keep bugging them or they might send the wrong part on purpose or something.

I am about to send this email to them:
I want some answers as to when my foot-pegs are going to be here and I don't want to here another "within a week or so" because thats what you told me three weeks ago.
I have been patient enough don't ya think?
I dished out over $120 bucks for some gold foot-pegs and it has been over a month and a half, i deserve some answers as to when my foot-pegs are going to be here, don't ya think?
You told me you sent them to get anodized a month ago./SIZE]

I think you need to grow a pair. You dont need your hand held.

If it were me I would be calling them demanding answers, tracking numbers, the number for the adonizers or whatever it took or demand my money back.

Ok, I think I have all three threads about your pegs combined into one thread for easy finding of this topic. You can keep it all together if you update the original thread you start. Hang on and I will critique your email.

I want some answers as to when my foot-pegs are going to be here and I don't want to here another "within a week or so" because thats what you told me three weeks ago.
I dished out over $120 bucks for some gold foot-pegs and it has been over a month and a half, i deserve some answers as to when my foot-pegs are going to be here, don't ya think?
You told me you sent them to get anodized a month ago.

Re-written:

Good evening,

I am still have not received the foot pegs I ordered on March the 5th. Please advise as to when these have shipped. If these have not yet shipped then I request full refund immediately.

Thank you,

Two

You told me you sent them to get anodized a month ago.

Re-written:

Good evening,

I am still have not received the foot pegs I ordered on March the 5th. Please advise as to when these have shipped. If these have not yet shipped then I request full refund immediately.

Thank you,

Two

What he said! Proper wording could go a long way.

They are out to make $$ so I'm sure they wish it was already sent out to you. Any BBB complaints against them?

Pro-Tek
PO Box 244
Lanoka Harbor, NJ 08734
Phone 732-269-8907 <-------------------------------------------------- CALL!
Fax 732-269-8908

:laugh:, sorry, I just don't know how long I should have to wait for pegs from them, driving me nuts. I don't think it would take a month and a half to anodize a couple pigs.
Sorry, I won't post no more about my damn pegs

:laugh:, sorry, I just don't know how long I should have to wait for pegs from them, driving me nuts. I don't think it would take a month and a half to anodize a couple pigs.
Sorry, I won't post no more about my damn pegs

Its not that we dont want you to post about it. Just post wisely so that if other have a problem all the information is in one thread for them to see.

They have your money so the ball is in their court to do as they please. You just need to get upfront with them and either get your product, the assurance that you deserve that your product is coming, or get your money back.

Back