Anyone ever think about the traffic here

OK, here we go for my contribution. This site sucks and don't ever come back people. There, now us regulars can chat in peace with lots o bandwidth!
smile.gif

Thanks for the forum CAP!
biggrin.gif

Do any of you ever look to see how many different folks come here on a daily basis? We have almost 500 unique visitors that have come here within the past 24 hours. That does not include all off the lurkers that never sign in...... We need a bigger meeting room. Or at least a faster one
cool.gif
What are you getting at Cap?
Shall we all chip in and upgrade the server(s)? How much?
I'd be willing within reason. Split many ways, it shouldn't be
that expensive.

You know it's only going to grow....

Cap, this is the place to be for all information from Busa to life... of course its going to get huge. Once here you want to come back time and time again. Then you tell a friend who tells a friend, who tells a friend... etc you get the pic. I realize you have a lot on your hands and the numbers show it. What can we do to help?

I'd say this had become a very busy place...

I do my part, tell everyone I can about it and to join...
smile.gif

Thanks again Cap...for such an awesome site...
cool.gif

I have to agree with posts above. Of all the boards I am a member of, the is the best. Very informative and a great bunch of people here.....

Thanks Cap!

Cap, I use to post on 3 or 4 busa sites, then I found this one and realized. I don't need to post anywhere else when you have the best of everything right here!

Here's to you Cap.
beerchug.gif

15 GB for just the message board (text, avatars + attached images)...in 9 DAYS.

dayummmmmmm....

i think the sites a success ;)

Do any of you ever look to see how many different folks come here on a daily basis? We have almost 500 unique visitors that have come here within the past 24 hours. That does not include all off the lurkers that never sign in...... We need a bigger meeting room. Or at least a faster one
cool.gif
that expensive.

Not at all, we have PLENTY of server muscle...... I was just wanting to share the traffic of the board with everyone..... A milestone if you will.

CAp

cool.gif
that expensive.

Not at all, we have PLENTY of server muscle...... I was just wanting to share the traffic of the board with everyone..... A milestone if you will.

CAp
OK. I donated anyway. Hope it helps. Did you get my PM?

I agree with all the others....this is a great forum, good attitudes, great mix of knowledge and humor. BTW, Cap, thanks for the decals...
beerchug.gif

I'm coming into my third year hear on the board and it is still a place that I long to visit everyday....Great format that attracts awesome people.

Keep on rockin'!
egitarre77.gif

Back