A lot of traffic to the site right now

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Folks just wanted to put a disclaimer out there that we are seeing a ridiculous amount of traffic on the site right now. I would suspect that the increased volume is due to the announcement around the end of life of the Hayabusa. I have had many articles come up on my news feeds about it. We could see some site issues from slowness to errors depending on the volumes and what is being requested at the time.

we are watching things closely....

cap

its better than having to worry about if there is gonna be a site at all, right? u remember that post about a year ago.... now u got sooooo much traffic... u cant even keep up … get the wine glasses out... enjoy it... smell the roses... and don't worry a gen3 is coming... u worry toooo much....

Bad if its repetitive topics.
Guys, we are a family. The increased traffic in my mind and my heart is due to the camaraderie, the vision and love we all share for the Hayabusa. We share our days here, our hardships and achievements. We present our issues and questions bike related or not and we all look out for and help one another. The increased traffic in no way shape or form can be solely attributed to the discontinuation of the gen 2. If anything the gen 1 and gen 2’s will live on like classic cars did from the 50’s 60’s and so on.

Guys, we are a family. The increased traffic in my mind and my heart is due to the camaraderie, the vision and love we all share for the Hayabusa. We share our days here, our hardships and achievements. We present our issues and questions bike related or not and we all look out for and help one another. The increased traffic in no way shape or form can be solely attributed to the discontinuation of the gen 2. If anything the gen 1 and gen 2’s will live on like classic cars did from the 50’s 60’s and so on.

The increased traffic on this site has absolutely no bearing, big or small, on Suzuki discontinuing the Hayabusa. Maybe you mixed up your words a bit there.

What I'm referring to, to which you quoted, was redundancy over multiple threads covering the same topic.

The increased traffic on this site has absolutely no bearing, big or small, on Suzuki discontinuing the Hayabusa. Maybe you mixed up your words a bit there.

What I'm referring to, to which you quoted, was redundancy over multiple threads covering the same topic.
OHHHH LOL I just happened to quote your post because others in this thread said the increased traffic was due to the recent news of the discontinuation which I actually thought that you were referencing (the multiple posts about the discontinuation article). I understand now that you were referencing multiple posts on same topic in general.

Back