Anyone ever think about the traffic here

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Do any of you ever look to see how many different folks come here on a daily basis? We have almost 500 unique visitors that have come here within the past 24 hours. That does not include all off the lurkers that never sign in...... We need a bigger meeting room. Or at least a faster one
cool.gif

users1.gif

I think it loads just fine for the # of users we have....
smile.gif

Oh yeah we know this is a busy site and that's what makes it so much fun. People from all around the world getting together with one thing in common.
super.gif
We're not complaning about things when they slow down it's more of a question as to if something is wrong and just bringing it to your attention. Please don't think that we are in anyway trying to cause problems for you. We love this place.
beerchug.gif

This thread wasn't intended to be a this is why things are so slow, it was a HOLY CRAP have come a long way...... I remember when it was just me and Narcissus posting...... A new post every 24 hours or so.

CAP

I've lurked at several sites and never even considered joining until I found this one. This site seemed to be the classiest I've seen, as well as the most informative and fun. No regrets.
smile.gif

Things have picked up big time sense then. I've been around for almost 3 years now and I will continue to come back. When I signed up there was only about ten people posting and I never thought I would have over 5100 post. What have you done to me?
rock.gif
laugh.gif

I like it because I feel like we are a big family that actually gets along. We are a little disfunctional at times but for the most part we work really good together. I never see anyone bashing someone, unless they are giving them a hard time. I never ever see serious bashing like you see elsewhere. We are a great bunch of people keep up the good work Cap.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

It's not me fellas, I just provide the location for the meet you all provide the content.

CAp

Yea but remember it is the complete team that makes it great without the key players(Cap) this place that we meet would not be possible.
I admire your attitude but we all still appreciate you providing the meeting place and If it were not for you we would not have the tight knit group of great people that we have here. Just my .02.

As far as I know we just broke a hayabusa.org record.......

users2.gif

I've been here almost a year:p and don't plan on leaving....

CAP, this is a wonderful site with professional, fun loving users. I post on 4-5 forums and none compare to this site.

As far as server performance...it's top notch.

You are right about the bandwidth, it is amazing to think about how many people visit each day.

I know for a fact I am here several times a day it helps my work day go by faster.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

those stats are from the message board only, no gallery or vids..

Back