Anybody's work have them on RUNZ?

BlueHaya

I'm outta here!!!!
Donating Member
Registered
Does your work have you on Runzheimer calculations for mileage reimbursment?

Just got the shaft again this month. Azzhats been lowering my fixed monthly amount since Oct last year. The per mile changes based on gas prices....it's flawed as well. I have lost $100 a month in reimbursment from where I was September last year. :banghead:

The fixed amount is for car payments and Insurance less a percentage for your personal use. Anyone know where the MSRP on cars or Insurance rates are lowering to justify a 20% reduction? Bastids.

Keep in mind...I dont go out and buy a car every year based on what they give me. Buying new cars all the time is a losing proposition. I have on 06...so I am in that loan amount.....not the new 0% or 10k off loans that current rate must be reflecting by going down

:rant:

..but hey, .....I am glad to have a job:cheerleader:

I mean if I didn't, I would have to sit at home, go fishing, or ride my bike all day and draw unemployment and my daughter would qualify for benfits since our income was lowered instead of me paying $1000 a month in medical stuff I could get the Gov. to do it for me.

I love my job...I love my job...i love my job....

i used to be on it then i stopped driving everywhere......I made a ton of money when i was on it but that was just before everything with the economy blew up

Back