time to cut back on expenses, busa is for sale

shawnski

Donating Member
Registered
alot has happened to me since last year like many others, i still have the job but not very good income, so i put busa on sale last week in craigslist, got couple calls but they all want to trade for a car or truck or pay me monthly payment???

trade the car 08 acura tl for 07 civic certified to drop payments and save on gas and insurance, pick it up tomorrow. you can always upgrade when things get better but so far not getting better but worse in auto business.
hey... at least i don't have bill collectors after my a$$.:laugh:

Hang in there man, as you said things will get better. We ALL have to show greater discipline right about now and stick to tighter budgets.

Sorry to hear man. Good luck with everything. You'll be able to get back in the saddle before you know it.

what i used to be able to pay for ...i cant.. and im earning more with no increase in bills except for a 300% increase in my health insurance rates.

yup i'm in the same boat, got my 60 day notice for layoff, 12/31

so we are cutting back too

OP are you in the O&G engineering world?

i am asking 8500 with 10k miles on it . it is very clean. see what offers i get for it.
if you go to craigslist and click on city of houston you will see it.

Well I hope it all works out for you. I saw the bike, it looks good, I wish I needed it more at the moment.

What a bummer. Sorry to hear this. I have also had to cut back on many things.
That being said...the Busa payment will always be made! Ripley isn't going anywhere. "They can pry her from my cold dead hands...." :laugh:

Sorry to hear Bro , You can always get another Busa when everything settles down.

thanks bro... you know recently with all things in my mind, i don't enjoy riding it as much but i know when it is gone and i don't see anymore in the garage it is going to hit me hard then!
i have always had bike in my garage for last 25 years!

Back