Anybody know where i can find a good price...

The Big Red One

Registered
I'm moving out of state and trying to figure the best way of safely transporting my bikes in the back of a U-haul. I also need some Canyon Dancers.....
And if anyone has any other suggestions for hauling the bikes I'm all ears
tounge.gif

StreetnTrack. Best price around with shipping. Service is top notch too!

Haven't hauled mine with the chock yet but it appears stable and you may not need canyon dancers, just straps for back end. Baxley shows straps from rear, not bars.
rock.gif

I bought mine direct from Baxley, but I think StreetnTrack has a lower price on it. I brought my home home from the dealership with the baxley on my utility trailer. It was very stable. I still used the cannon dancers on the front, but they really were not needed. All you really need in straps pulling the rear of the bike forward twoards the baxley. They are very well made, I would recomend them to anyone.

+1 Charles over at Street and Track

<!--EDIT|ks-waterbug
Reason for Edit: "typo"|1139495006 -->

I bought mine direct from Baxley, but I think StreetnTrack has a lower price on it. I brought my home home from the dealership with the baxley on my utility trailer. It was very stable. I still used the cannon dancers on the front, but they really were not needed. All you really need in straps pulling the rear of the bike forward twoards the baxley. They are very well made, I would recomend them to anyone.
Hey Speedster did you mount your Baxley in the trailer or leave it freestanding? I'm gonna be using a U-haul so mounting it to the floor isn't an option. I am hoping if I can just slide them up against the front of the truck with tie downs/canyon dancers will be enough for a 400 mile trip? I'll for sure be checking things every 100 miles or so....

Back