Anyone know where I can find a mint pair of used Gen1 cans?

84Ninja

Registered
Hi guys...Anyone know where I can pick up a minty pair of Busa cans other than Ebay and CL? Its rare to find a clean set on either site. Thanks if you can suggest anything.

Kurt

Do you care if they've had a bafflectomy? I have a pretty clean set just sitting in the garage collecting dust, but the baffles have been punched out. I actually have the complete stock exhaust system. Installed a Brock's Alien Head full system last summer and have no use for the stock setup. I can post some pics later if your interested.

Hi guys...Anyone know where I can pick up a minty pair of Busa cans other than Ebay and CL? Its rare to find a clean set on either site. Thanks if you can suggest anything.

Kurt

I have a pair sitting in my bedroom. They're MINT. Only like 3 days old. Took them off on the third day I owned her. Please let me know. Thanks.

Hi JD...I am looking for an unaltered pair, but I appreciate the heads up very much on yours. Thanks so much...

Leaving for the gym now. Please give me a call after 9:00pm. Thanks.

I don't know where on the East Coast you are, but I've got the full system with 500 miles on it taking up space in my basement.

Papi- I'm overwhelmed. The members here are 2nd to none.

MadMex- Thanks. I may be getting them from my "neighbor", Jesse. I appreciate it otherwise...

Kurt:beerchug:

Thanks GoldenChild, mjrfd99 and everyone else. I appreciate it greatly. I spoke with Jesse last night and I'm going to buy his since he's 20 mins away from me. Thanks so much again...you guys are great. :beerchug:

Back