Anybody have Teknic Speedstar gloves?

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
Just wonderin' if anyone here has Teknic Speedstars. I'm thinkin' about gettin' a pair and just thought I'd fish for a little feedback. I love the Teknic Violator Pro gloves I bought when I got Train but they are a little too blingy for my tastes now. I've swung from the bling end of the spectrum to more of a race look over the past several months.

Since I love the Violators I figured I'd be just as happy with the Speedstars. They appear to be very similar to the Violators but maybe with a little more protection.

Anybody have a pair and care to comment?
rock.gif

Bullettrain
This is Nice N Easy, I have a pair to go with my dashing Speedstar 2 piece suit which of course, has to match the silver grey of my Busa. The gloves tend to run small, I'm a medium and ended with a large that fit well. They are pretty flexible, and fairly warm during cold weather riding and not overly warm on hot days. LIke a lot of things now a days they're re made in China. But they seem to be well made and offer pretty good sensitivity. I haven't had to check their protection but they are armored in all the right places. I hope this helps.   Rafael  
smile.gif

Bullettrain
This is Nice N Easy, I have a pair to go with my dashing Speedstar 2 piece suit which of course, has to match the silver grey of my Busa. The gloves tend to run small, I'm a medium and ended with a large that fit well. They are pretty flexible, and fairly warm during cold weather riding and not overly warm on hot days. LIke a lot of things now a days they're re made in China. But they seem to be well made and offer pretty good sensitivity. I haven't had to check their protection but they are armored in all the right places. I hope this helps. Rafael
smile.gif
Thanks for the feedback man. I'm gonna shop prices and see what I can come up with. I think I'm either gonna get all black, or maybe the black/silver/gunmetal for a bit of visibility in the mass of black I currently ride in... black bike, black jacket, black boots. I figure I could go with gloves and a lid that might grab some attention and give myself a bit better chance of bein' seen by the cagers anyway.
wink.gif

Back