Any Winston/Salem Members?

TallTom

Registered
Hey I posted earlier this week about going to Sparatnberg, SC., which I still am. And I got some great riding advice for there. Now my plan is modified a bit. I will actually be in Winston/Salem from Saturday thru Tuesday (Labor Day weekend) plus a day. As it is turning out this will be my weekend spot to get rides out of. I'd love to know where the good riding spots are in the area. Also things to do and the places to see while there. I don't mind some touristy type things but I enjoy finding local hangs and seeing what the people that live there know about and the average traveller wouldn't know. Sites to see, good restaraunts etc.

OK so now that I know I will be fitting in 3 days there I want to sort of know before I get there what I will be looking forward to seeing/doing.

I am looking forward to enjoying your area up there. Coming from Fla will be a real change of pace I am looking forward to.

Well I think you should have come down to Spartanburgh cause I'm about 25 min. from there and I don't have a whole lot of people here to ride with! But whatever, I see how it is!:laugh: J/K. Can't tell you much about winsten. . . My cousin lives there, but that's about all I can tell you about it. Lol.

Going to Spartanberg on Wednesday thru Friday so I will be able to say howdy if you like. You didn't see my original post so I won't dis ya for dissin me....:laugh:

I would be fine with hooking up in Spartanberg with ya.

Back