Couple of Gap shots from last week

(DamienC @ Oct. 27 2006,13:19) Where is this Gap place? Please excuse my ingorance, I am obviously new around here.   I would love to get to a place where I could really open her up.  
newbie.gif
A long long ways from you in califorina,
be ready to come to east tennessee to the smokey mtn area to ride the dragon. about 135 miles from me.

i hope when you said open her up you meant to see what she will do in the curves, because that is all the gap is. 318 curves in 11 miles.

(DamienC @ Oct. 27 2006,14:19) Where is this Gap place? Please excuse my ingorance, I am obviously new around here.   I would love to get to a place where I could really open her up.  
newbie.gif
Deals Gap is located on the North Carolina-Tennesee border.

It has been named as one of the top 10 motorcycles roads in the USA.

If you are ever in the area, do not miss the chance to ride a great road.

Deals Gap Info

vman, with a little practice you will be able to take curves on your busa without falling off the seat.
biggrin.gif

Kevin, I think I was there when you put the first scratch on your knee pucks. How about a pic of how they look now?
bowdown.gif

(GSXcite @ Oct. 28 2006,21:54) Kevin, I think I was there when you put the first scratch on your knee pucks. How about a pic of how they look now?
bowdown.gif
I am using a set of titanium pucks now for that squidly sparky effect, lol.

They are rather eat up. I dont think I have the pucks I hit in April 06 anymore.

I will see it I can get the sparkies from my co worker and shoot a pic for ya......

Back