Big wheel race at Deals Gap

vman1300

Never Forgotten
Ladies and Gentleman, feast your eyes on one of the greatest things I have every experienced at Deals Gap.

East Tennessee Riders forum held their end of season bash this past weekend and as you guys all know, I really dont need a reason to head to the Gap.

The highlight of the evening was the big wheel race from the State line to the CROT.

Enjoy....

wheel race[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
love the sound of the tires whining on the pavement!
That's just crazy! One even had rear steer set-up!

that's great! Do they allow modding, like extra center beam support and tri-flo teflon axel lubrication?

I gotta ask, were those things littering the road leaves or rocks? many looked like rocks to me!

(WWJD @ Oct. 23 2006,11:00) that's great!  Do they allow modding, like extra center beam support and tri-flo teflon axel lubrication?

I gotta ask, were those things littering the road leaves or rocks?  many looked like rocks to me!
There were rules, no performance enhancing mods allowed. No rubber tires or brakes.

Frame bracing was allowed.

Those were leaves.

That was awesome... I hope there are plans in work for a .org event!
firedevil.gif

SHOCKED.gif
all_coholic.gif
Gimmie a big-wheel...

You gotta start a Modified and SUPER UNLIMITED CLASS... Only Rules, Unpowered and give an over all size limit, something like no more than 5 feet long and 3 feet wide... That would be some serious fast big wheel fun.

Looks like a good time...

I had a flashback of the mandatory flat spot on the front wheel! Thump Thump Thump Thump Thump! LOL

i would love to have an adult size big wheel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i broke two in half when i was a kid,oh and a bmx bike too lol!!!

that was awesome!!! I remember the red/black big wheel I had with a hand brake! Rode it so much it wore thru the tires....

and that was only a yr ago.
super.gif

On the ETR Forum, there's a picture of the big wheel that wrecked laying against the Tree Of Shame with a wheel blown out. Funny.

Dan

Ok, I am just gonna jump in here and say without apprehension that TP Bio and I could friggin RUN with these guys!

Ok, on new tires we could....

(YH2K @ Oct. 24 2006,18:45) Ok, I am just gonna jump in here and say without apprehension that TP Bio and I could friggin RUN with these guys!

Ok, on new tires we could....
lol.....

I bet them legs get tired holding em out away from the pedals I think the cameraman got whacked a couple times... looks like fun tho.

Back