Cap's registered for the Stampede

wait till you get US50 through CO Doug... :) have to hit a few spots along the way that are pretty cool... Canon City has a few spots worth checking out too..

Doug, after allmost a decade we get to harass each other face to face over a couple cold ones !?! Cant wait buddy, first round is mine. :beerchug:

Some of the roads we will be riding ...

sept-07-roadTrip 015b.jpg

sept-07-roadTrip 051b.jpg

sept-07-roadTrip 191b.jpg

sept-07-roadTrip 056b.jpg

sept-07-roadTrip 152b.jpg

WOW...awesome..although I may still get the trophy for furthest commute to the stampede:laugh::laugh::laugh:

WOW...awesome..although I may still get the trophy for furthest commute to the stampede:laugh::laugh::laugh:

um.. no I gotcha beat :whistle:

and do you really get an award for the farthest commute if you fly :poke: :laugh:

I bet you're in a hotel right now with nothing else to do arent you?:poke::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Brian? Angel? Am I going to have to separate you two? :laugh:

It'll be a great time! I wish I could make the run, but time off from work is going to be tough...

Wish I could join y'all. I guess I'll have to stick to highway cloverleafs for my twisties... LOL

A reminder Cap, my garage is available for you "long distance" riders that need to do cleaning, maintainance and repair to your scooters! (in Reno, 8 minutes from the Peppermill). Not just during the official STAMPEDE dates, BTW. Doyle

Back