Any tips on Fork Seal replacement??????

Nice write up, Thanks! Some pics would be worth their weight in gold on this one.
wink.gif

Sorry I did not take pics ,but now I need a digital camera even more ,it would help me too! cause I got CRS. But if you get in there and have a question and I can help just PM me . I would be glad to tell what little I know.Thanks for the approval ,its a good thing I dont spell for a living!!!
crazy.gif

Thanks Bro, this indeed is going to come in very handy! I'll pm you if I have any questions...

You are welcome Bro....
Let me know how it goes and feel free to ask me anything, be glad to help a Bro out,you do it,save money,you do it right, self satisfaction.....
Take it to the shop,costs a fortune,you don't know what has been done,so you go over it putting the rest of the crap back right.. and you look at the bill and it pisses you off,no satisfaction there...

This job is easy ,believe me just watch the amount of tension on spring but no special tools are needed,anyone who doubts bring me your forks over with new seals and I will put them in free and you will see how easy it is..
beerchug.gif

<!--EDIT|PsychoJoe
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134616171 -->

Back