any suckers?....i mean takers?

i think the look is nice, that one in the ad seems a bit pricy AND the pics are not of the 1k rear on a busa, its on a bking ??? :whistle:

Here's one I think looks really good:
179482d1267842315-greggs-hayabusa-subframe-conversion-gsxr-1000-img_2438.jpg

This is mine in progress:
9d39fd74.jpg

The orange is fugly. The tail looks clean though

I think i have seen what you plan to do with yours and it looks good. Normally I dont like that tail but with the right taste and colors it could look very good. You have a build thread dont you?

The orange is fugly. The tail looks clean though

I think i have seen what you plan to do with yours and it looks good. Normally I dont like that tail but with the right taste and colors it could look very good. You have a build thread dont you?

Yea I do... did. I'm not updating it anylonger though. The orange gen 2's are the only ones I really like. Hehe
Posted via Mobile Device

the kit is 900 + cowling and lights, which if are new can be pricey. i know when i priced the kit i figured about 2k for it.

the guy is a crook and trying to ride on someone else dime to get notoriety.

Lol I can make the framing at work in an hour and buy salvage parts for the rest and have it all for 300$ only downside is steel, not aluminum.

For that kind of money alot of bling bling and performance stuffs can be bought with:whistle:

Lol I can make the framing at work in an hour and buy salvage parts for the rest and have it all for 300$ only downside is steel, not aluminum.

At work where? Maybe I should have talked to you a few months ago, cuz mine took a lot longer than an hour to make.

Also, those parts in decent condition aren't easy to find. I ended up paying 200 for a set of aftermarket fairings I had to 'make' fit together properly, all the salvaged stuff I found was really expensive, or damaged more than I wanted to fix, or both. 150 for the box shaped aluminum subframe part. Then there was lights and hardware, the lock mechanism, wiring harness for a GSXR tail so I could use the plugs on the back of the lights and make everything look factory (all of which I bought from Justin at Honda East) It starts adding up. Project has nickle and dimed me, but I'm still under 900 bucks for the kit as far as the tail goes.

well he got somebody to bite, says 1 sold on the auction. maybe the same dude I looked at a couple weeks ago that had a 08 tail conversion for $2k.

by the way he is a she at rcc I also had an unpleasent encounter with them and the boy friend said that I was another one on his list to visit!! I laughed and said wow thats going to be quit some distence to come to get your a@@ kicked isnt there anybody localy that can do it for you.

there's absolutely no way you are gonna make the sub frame in an hour. you cant even cut up a gsxr one and fab it to the busa that quick. you still have to get a seat for it, and if your buying a gsxr tail with lamps for 250 you got some pretty good connections.

the kit is bolt on completely and looks right. ive seen people build their own kits and then wish they wouldve bought the greggs kit.

Back