any suckers?....i mean takers?

oops, I took a closer look and noticed who the seller is. i didn't notice it before i posted so i don't want to start another RCC thing:poke: just thought that price was outragous:laugh: so hopefully no confusion

yeah, there was a discussion on here about the conversion and that's what got me thinking. I figured about a grand for plastics/lights subframe but wow 2K :laugh:

price is too high for sure.
maybe if it was custom painted to match a fancy paint job :whistle: then yea, i could see it selling then.
who knows, if i could get $2k good for him. :dunno:

Last edited:
Although I appreciate creativity and custom applications, I'm just not seeing the "win" here. Is this a popular conversion?

Does anyone here have this or at least pictures of a Busa, with the pieces color-matched?

WOW!!! In this economy to be running around trying to get some uninformed guy to buy this is robbery!!! :moon:

Although I appreciate creativity and custom applications, I'm just not seeing the "win" here. Is this a popular conversion?

Does anyone here have this or at least pictures of a Busa, with the pieces color-matched?

Here's one I think looks really good:
179482d1267842315-greggs-hayabusa-subframe-conversion-gsxr-1000-img_2438.jpg

This is mine in progress:
9d39fd74.jpg

Back