Any other fanes of NewEnough.com (Now known as MotorcycleGear.com)?

Argilbertson

Registered
Any other fans of NewEnough.com (Now known as MotorcycleGear.com)?

I didnt see anyone mentioning these guys after a quick glance over the forum, so I thought I'd throw a post out there and let people know how amazing these guys are!

I've been doing business with new enough for several years now, and they have great service, extremely easy to talk to and knowledgeable staff, and for most things even offer free same day shipping, but thats not what has me raving about how amazing they are, its their CLOSEOUTS! If you're the kind of rider (like me) who sits around trolling for good deals on gear, their closeouts and last chance deals can be stupidly good prices for stuff! For instance, I just picked up a brand new HJC RPS-10 Mugello helmet for $199 shipped, and a AGV leather jacket for $135!

If you haven't checked their website out before, I'd highly recommend giving them a once over, they might not have what you're looking for on special at the moment, but you never know what you'll find.

I have used them for many things. They are real good on returning items as well.

I have purchased lots of stuff from them over the years. Great service, and excellent return policy. Took me three tries to find a full set of leathers that fit, lol

One more thing, I called them and asked about youth street gear. It is non existent! I asked for a recommendation on a jacket for my little girl, and they gave one. Told me that a womens XS in that model ran small on size, and had it on close out! I almost paid more in shipping than for the coat itself. Now my soon to be ten yr old can be geared up when she rides

So great to see that some other people here have had the great experiences that I have had with them! I'm always a bit afraid when I recommend a company that I'm going to hear horror stories from other people and look silly; its gratifying to see that my assessment of them seems spot on! :)

I have bought a ton of stuff from them. One of the best online retailers I have ever done business with.:thumbsup:

I have purchased from them in the past and I'm a happy customer
Picked this jacket up for less than $100.
IMG_0144.jpg

Same for this one for even less
DSC08037.jpg

I've bought jackets, gloves, boots, tank bag, etc. from them. Not all at once though. Their customer service is great and only had to exchange one item. I ordered the wrong size jacket, smooth process.

Back