any one run with a gremlin bell?

I have one, mounted same place as Blanca.

You can buy your own, but if it is given to you it is twice the "protection".

I have a Guardian Bell that I received just before Xmas, but was wondering wherre to hang it. I was very glad to find this thread. I have now hung the bell, in the same spot as Blanca. My bell is a scary Clown.

Clown Bell.jpg

I have had one on each of my bikes until the Busa. I keep hinting at my wife that it is something given but I dont think she catches on.

After being raised on a Ranch, DEFINATELY NOT FOR ME. I really couldn't stand hearing that bell all the time. And if you have to ask why, you've never been around cattle on a Ranch with BULLS :laugh:

After being raised on a Ranch, DEFINATELY NOT FOR ME. I really couldn't stand hearing that bell all the time. And if you have to ask why, you've never been around cattle on a Ranch with BULLS :laugh:

I can't hear mine when riding .

I've heard about them. But i guess my friends dont like me cause no body has given me one yet. I know u cant buy it yourself, so i wont get one :(

Stay tuned my friends...

I have an announcement coming in the next few days......

Don't let the winter duldrums get you down yet.

I've seen them on a few bikes but don't have one on mine. I also don't forsee anyone getting me one either. Since they are suppose to be gifts, what if we set up some kind of registry for those of us that don't have them. Then work out a rotation so that everyone buys one for someone else and recieves one as well.

i have a few that i recieved as gifts when i got my first bike. i think there awsome gestures its the lil things that count. :bowdown:

Back