GREMLIN BELLS - You want? You got. Just ask.

gave me good idea nin....ill include that as a gift at the Haya's....send me link where you got them in bulk if you would please

Mine arrived today North of the Border in Canada, thank-you very much :beerchug:. Busa in storage right now but will be installed prior to first ride of the season.

Update for everyone on the waiting list. I was backordered for too long but they are on their way to me. As soon as I have them, I'll ship them out. You are not forgotten. I have all PMs and am ready to send.

NEW BELLS ARE IN! (Finally, man that took awhile)

I'll be sending them out starting today

photo.JPG

Just returned from Vietnam and found a very lovely bell buried in my pile of mail today. What a wonderful surprise!

A thousand thanks to Bro. PandaNin!
:thumbsup: :beerchug:. :bowdown:

Got mine a few weeks ago and mounted it when I had ALL the plastics off. Look, I don't know who you are, where you came from, and offered a bell if I gave you my information. Thank you so much for your generosity! :beerchug: Can I assume the power is doubled? :thumbsup:

My GF that hates all motorcycles (and tells me this on a daily basis) said Gremlin Bells are stupid and a waste of time. I guess it's a good thing she refuses to ride with me, because she'd disrupt the magical power of it!

Sounds like the power has at least tripled and the bell is doing it's job. It's keeping her off the bike!

Ok, that's bad I know, but if someone professes to hate bikes, best thing is to keep them off of it, especially if it's yours.

My circle of friendship is quite large. It encompasses all who enjoy the 2-wheel fixation known as motorcycling plus quite a few others.

Back